"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."

Lucy Van Pelt

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Thank you


 

“I’d like to thank the Academy, and so many more. Thank you, thank you. . . .”

   Seriously, it does feels like winning an Oscar seeing my short story on Amazon. Over the years, I’ve written many stories for the Trues. While I made good money, I got no by-line. So having The Snow Globe published is very exciting. And I do have many people to thank.

First, it breaks my heart that my Mother was not able to read The Snow Globe. Sadly, she passed away in November. Mom wrote poetry. The joy her written words brought to folks will continue to inspire me.

Secondly, I want to thank my husband Charlie. He fills my life with love and adventure, without those ingredients, I could not write.

To my amazing critique group, Dee, Konnie, and Steve, thank you. I constantly strive to be as creative and talented as each of them.

Still Moment Publishing has been incredible. Owner/Editor Darlene Fredette has been kind and supportive from day number one. Linda Pitts, a patient saint and editor, helped hone and enhance the story. Awesome cover—thank you Keri Neal.

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment