"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."

Lucy Van Pelt

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Peep Addiction


Losing weight is a lifestyle change. And I’m working on it.
My passion for Peeps is no secret. I’ve been known to buy two packages of the yummy- sugary-marshmallow-chicks at a time. One pack would be devoured on the three mile trip home, the other pack to be savored later. Oh, by the way, I don’t share.
So how am I fighting this addiction? I’m changing my lifestyle.
Already, I’m planning my garden. So now when I’m in the grocery store, I bypass the Peep aisle and head to the Seasonal section for my sweet reward.
Two weeks Peeps free, I now have a Plant tower, seed house, lawn ornaments,and seeds. These are things that will enrich my life, not make my butt bigger. When Easter is over and all the Peeps are gone, I’ll be growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment